MDF file is the database file of SQL Server and SQL Server doesn't start at times of corruption in MDF file because MDF file contains the initializing information of SQL Server. So, if the MDF file of your SQL Server has got corrupted and you are stuck with the issue, How I can open MDF file after corruption then, SQL Recovery software is the one logically relevant solution for you. This software performs all those functions, which are necessary in qualitative recovery of MDF file.
Functions of SQL Recovery Software
- It can easily resolve the issue 'How to Access MDF File', in all the situations of corruption and damage.
- It offers easy and quick steps for MDF recovery, so you comfortably solve issue 'How to open MDF file' with it.
- It makes MDF file open with all its items like tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, foreign keys, primary key and unique key.
- It performs recovery of MDF file in very less time with unbelievable speed.
- It has the ability to repair deleted and partially damaged records that get saved in separate SQL-script file.
- It provides the function to export the items of recovered MDF file for existing SQL Server and to export recovered MDF items to a new script file for the environments with no SQL server.
SQL Recovery software is one fully equipped solution for the issue, "How I can open MDF file in corruption situations" because it supports all the versions of SQL Server and it performs better recovery in all the editions of Windows.