- Are you unskilled with computer knowledge thus wanted to gain apt steps of the software before further proceedings?
- Do you want to acquire proper and right knowledge of the Steps to Restore Backup Files in SQL Server 2008?
If Microsoft® SQL Server backup data is damaged and you want some professional software to overcome this, then get some professional software application instead of following manual solutions or integral facilities. SQL Backup Recovery Software Free is the solution that can aptly recover your lost SQL.bak file and provide you with apt results.
SQL Backup Restore Steps
- Firstly, open SQL Backup Restore software
- Select SQL.bak file by pressing Load button from the toolbar and restore BAK file
- Scan and load selected SQL.bak file
- Get preview of recovered elements from the recovered SQL.bak file such as tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, etc
- Press 'Export' in order to save whole recovered items such as tables, stored procedures, views, triggers etc
- Export unlimited tables from SQL.bak file
- Then open SQL.bak file after export process gets over
- After this, export records from SQL.bak files
- You will find display of table name and count after the completion of exportation into database
- Now, export all your recovered database detailed information in CSV file format
- Then export those SQL files which support SQL script. This leads to completion of recovery of SQL backup database
- Last but not the least, press 'close' button and navigate saving location in order to search recovered SQL script file
Following these steps you would be able to definitely restore corrupt SQL backup database without causing any further issues.